By Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
Clear, up to date directions for expanding educational functionality and delivering academic fairness for all students!
This revised advisor outlines 50 thoughts for constructing high-performing colleges. Emphasizing academic parity for all scholars, the ebook is prepared round six standards:
- Teach a well-crafted, centred, legitimate, and transparent curriculum
- Align exams, courses, and educational assets with curriculum
- Promote scholar equality and equity
- Focus on mastery studying and powerful instructing strategies
- Provide assets for setting up curriculum expectancies, tracking, and accountability
- Institute powerful district and faculty making plans, employees improvement, and source allocation to create a high quality studying environment
Read or Download 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap PDF
Similar curricula books
This paintings contributes to academics’ and educational researchers’ knowing of the various and intricate methods inclusion and exclusion should be understood. It offers a lucid, coherent research into the character of categorization, labeling and discursive practices inside professional discourse and approaches in addition to the positional relationships among area, position and identities relating to the adventure of marginalized humans together with disabled students and children.
The 1st authoritative survey of the altering politics of the school room because the moment international warfare. It charts the method wherein society moved clear of being one within which academics made up our minds either the content material of the varsity curriculum and the way it might be taught in the direction of the current scenario within which a bunch of exterior impacts dictate the character of the academic event.
The typical center country criteria for English Language Arts created new demanding situations for lecturers and pre-service teachers. Self-regulated studying, utilizing one’s recommendations, emotions, and behaviors to arrive pursuits, can assist scholars develop into autonomous, self-directed newbies. This publication offers educators the help they should follow the rules of self-regulated studying of their educating for fulfillment with the typical middle.
This e-book is a compilation of lesson plans for Computing & info conversation expertise (ICT) classes to be used via academics within the fundamental university. Designed for use with scholars from five to eleven years, Computing & ICT Lesson Plans for the first college includes thousands of intriguing, demanding and academically appropriate classes for all young children at fundamental age who use desktops in class.
- Educational Effectiveness and Ineffectiveness: A Critical Review of the Knowledge Base
- Demand-Driven Approaches in Vocational Education and Training: A Case Study of Rural Population in South India
- Shaping the Future with Math, Science, and Technology: Solutions and Lesson Plans to Prepare Tomorrows Innovators
- Contextualized Practices in Arts Education: An International Dialogue on Singapore (Education Innovation Series)
Additional info for 50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap
50 Ways to Close the Achievement Gap by Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English